Monday 27 August 2012

A just funkn' around

Fresh picked flavour capsules
So home time is peeping its luminous head over the horizon and soon I shall journey far to the south to the place from whence I came. Its kind of a cool thing, but its also a bit lame at the same time. I've become accustomed to life here, what with the unlimited access to high speed broadband in my flat, the conveniently close stores and what not and now that the sun sets again watching TV at night has become a great old thing and don't even get me started on the blueberries. Oh those sweet little balls of flavour... you just pop out into the woods for an hour and you come back with all the berries you could need to create a healthy and flavoursome breakfast. Its pretty great. But coming home also has the upside of having some people to hang out with again. Most of my friends left this little place back in june and since I returned from my holidays I've been quite the shut in. So that's pretty swell.

There is however a lot of messin' about involved in shooting back to the home land and that is mostly concerned with getting all my junk home. It would seem that I have acquired far more stuff than I had thought while I was here and getting it all back is proving to be an expensive exercise as I have spent almost 150 euro on postage so far and there is more to come. I am getting good at packing boxes though. I sometimes wish I was strong enough to just throw all my belongings back to Australia but I don't think that will be happening anytime soon.

I don't really have anything interesting to say here I just felt like having a bit of a ramble. Oh did you know I went to the Czech republic and waited in a bunch of lines? I also made friends with some Danish dudes. That was a swell time. I sure hope a cat rubs its self on you at some point in the future. Cats are nice. I like cats, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment